Sunday 2 May 2010

No time like the present

Well there's no time like the present! Having made this promise to myself and got support from my other half I think we should make a start straight away. I've flipped through the guidebook to Cheshire's Gardens and have picked out the Quinta Arboretum for tomorrow morning as it's nearby, not too large, promises a bluebell bank and is next to a pub! We can only allocate a few hours to this project tomorrow as Nic is breaking all the sacred rules of bank holidays and going off to catch a plane in the afternoon. As penance he has agreed to go with me and keep the kids under control whilst I take pictures. To be fair they enjoy our garden explorations but their patience wears a bit thin with me, as I kneel down yet again to get "just one last shot".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea cant wait to see the photo's

    ReplyDelete